Sunday 30 August 2015

Heavenly Delish Creamy White Chocolate Ice Cream With Caramel Topping




Hey, that’s me! You are what you eat, right? I am one creamy full fat uber sweet ice cream with caramel topping. An ice cream or two (creamy, of course) makes part of my regular everyday diet. And now, more than ever I am sure that the problem I haven’t seen my abs yet is that my diet contains too much milk and dairy products. And ice creams. In these days I’ve been asking people around about their eating habits and I’ve realized what I already knew-that I eat too much fat. But, what surprised me is the fact that the great looking guys and girls I know however use dairy products. I thought they eliminated them completely, but no! They do put milk in their coffee and they eat their oatmeal with yoghurt. They eat cheese, too. And butter. But not every single day, I suppose. Or they do it moderately, while I exaggerate. As always.


My plan is to read about nutrition for triathletes and try to find what fits me. I am intolerant to gluten, I have trouble to digest baker’s yeast  and my stomach hurts me when eating broccoli, cabbage, pistachio and don’t know what else. I think I am a perfect case for nutritionists. I will try to find some nutrition tips that works (at least for me) and I’ll share them with you. On the other hand, I would like to know what do you eat and what do you avoid. Does someone of you have some tips for me, or some literature where I could find out more about this topic?

I don’t know how many times during my trainings I think that it would be great if I had a few kilos less. I know that I would run faster and make less fatigue on bike and swimming. But then I think about an ice cream and I realize that, in this moment, I find it harder to hesitate to gelato’s temptation than to make more fatigue during my trainings. It’s still summer, I’m in Italy and gelato is everywhere. Maybe further on I will try to make myself fitter. Meanwhile, I will try to understand what I am doing wrong (besides devouring ice cream) and how I can be better.


I don’t like being hungry. No, sorry, I hate it. I feel that my body burns a lot of calories and I know that I could lose weight easily, but I need motivation for that. And I need gelatos and peanut butters to disappear from the Earth for some time!

September 2016 Pula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment! I am curious to know what do you think! Thank you!